NHS England invite you to a ‘Good practice in community services stakeholder event’ to help them understand the challenges and find solutions in community services. The event will be held on Tuesday 12th July at The Met Hotel, Leeds, 9:30am – 4:00pm.
The aim is to provide an opportunity for delegates to network and for NHS England to understand the support providers and commissioners need in providing community services. Community services are important in the delivery of healthcare and central to the Five Year Forward View. A number of great initiatives are in place in community services, but there is variation in provision of these services across the NHS.
The event will focus on:
- raising the profile of community services and the contribution it makes to the NHS
- identifying key building blocks for good community services.
- sharing opportunities to reduce unwarranted variation in care and quality, health and wellbeing, funding and efficiency.
- sharing examples of good practice in community services and how key challenges facing community services have been overcome.
- supporting the out of hospital urgent care work stream in NHS England.
The event will bring together stakeholders from patient groups, commissioning, providers, local authorities, care sector, primary care and the third sector. It will be a great opportunity for networking and sharing best practice with colleagues. Please note places are limited and will be allocated to ensure a fair representation from each group.
Please register for this event via this link: Register Please note this is a provisional booking, a member of the team will be in contact to confirm your place by Tuesday 28th June.
If you would like further information on the event, please email: email@example.com