- Providing support and guidance for men and women with an intersex or transgendered history in Merseyside.
- Positively promoting best practice around employing people from this community.
- Working with both voluntary and public sector organisations to identify the barriers to employment and service delivery faced by this community
- Combating transphobia, promoting greater acceptance and rights for all ‘trans’ people.
- Providing a safe place to explore and express personal gender identity, providing advice and support with transitioning.
Don’t Miss Out!Next MeetingNovember 4th, 201714 days to go.
The network currently meets the first Saturday of every month from 3pm till 5pm at SING Plus Centre, 53 Cambridge Road, Seaforth, Liverpool, L21 1EX. There are changing facilities available and the venue is fully accessible for those with impaired mobility.
The meetings are very informal and updates on progress with network activities are discussed along with topics of interest and support.
After the meeting, dependent on interest, the members will go for a meal at a local restaurant.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.